My left testicle has pain that shoots down my left

Patient : I got hit in the growin with a 130psi of air and water 5 months ago and I still have the same pain as I did when it happen , what would that be possible help??
Symptoms:  A lot of pain in my left ball and shoots down my left leg . it even hurts to have sex.
Doctor :   Hello, It's really sad to hear your complaints. Any trauma to the testicle, can lead to pain in the testis and referred pain to thigh or umbilicus due to the innervation by same nerves. I need few more details regarding the incident as to your posture during the incident and is there any swelling or discoloration of your scrotum following the injury? It may be a hematoma that's causing the symptom or injury to any of the testicular appendages that's causing the pain. It is definitely advisable to contact your physician for further imaging of the testicle and management . Hope you get well soon.