My leg has alot of dots and its really itchy

Patient : My leg has alot of dots and its really itchy burns and hurts really irraitating
Symptoms:  Itchiness hurting irritating and theres alot of dots in only one spot on my leg its been for two days but keeps getting itchier and hurts stings
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a rash due to some substance causing the allergy in the body. Thi s is a common reaction and can occur due to any allergen in the environment that you are exposed to. Here is the possible treatment course: Drink lots of water Bathe to remove contact to the allergen Take 1 tablet of Levocet to fight off the allergy Take 1 multivitamin daily to help with the allergy If this does not help you within 10 day, please see a Doctor. All the best.