Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My leg has alot of dots and its really itchy

My leg has alot of dots and its really itchy

Patient: My leg has alot of dots and its really itchy burns and hurts really irraitating

Symptoms: Itchiness hurting irritating and theres alot of dots in only one spot on my leg its been for two days but keeps getting itchier and hurts stings

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a rash due to some substance causing the allergy in the body. Thi s is a common reaction and can occur due to any allergen in the environment that you are exposed to.Here is the possible treatment course:Drink lots of waterBathe to remove contact to the allergenTake 1 tablet of Levocet to fight off the allergyTake 1 multivitamin daily to help with the allergyIf this does not help you within 10 day, please see a Doctor. All the best.