My leg restlessness and weakness

Q: My leg has been restless and weak lately and it makes it abit hard to walk

Symptoms:  Restless legs, hard to walk

The symptom of restlessness of lower limbs in atheletic training is usually asssociated with electrolyte loss in terms of sodium and chloride ions which are required for proper functioning of muscles.
It is advised that you may increase the intake of water and take an oral re-hydration solution satchel , issued by WHO , which has all the ions to replenish and treat electrolyte imbalance.
Maintain a water intake of 5-6 liters per day and if ORS is not available you can use a pinch of salt and one tablespoon of sugar in 250ml of plain water , that would serve as indigenous ORS solution.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health ,