Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My legs are hurting (throbbing pain) so much right now

My legs are hurting (throbbing pain) so much right now

Patient: My legs are hurting (throbbing pain) so much right now. It extends from my thigh all the way to my toes. Usually it’s just my right leg, but i have it on both legs tonight. The only way i deal with them is through pain killers and by hitting my knee cap or cracking my toes. it always happens at night, never during the day. It gets worse when the weather is cold. I’ve been having these occasional but sever pain on my legs since about 9 yrs. Old. I’m 21 yrs. Old, female, university student. Please help. I want to know what’s wrong with me.

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern.These pain s may be related to vitamin and trace elements deficiency. Multivitamins, trace elements and calcium supplements may be helpful. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are helpful in pain relief.You can get your vitamin D3 and vitamin B12 levels and its supplements can be taken. You can investigate it by arteriography and venogram to exclude vascular causes.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.