My legs freeze up and i cant run

Patient

Q: My legs tense up when i run . It starts like this i jogg a little distance and then my legs freeze up causeing me to limp and look stupid, and i try not to limp but i do, then i just have to stop cause i have no control in my body and my muscles are frozzen up. It feels like deja vu when it goes away and i then feel dizzy.

Doctor

A:   Seems like you have lactic acid building up right away in your legs. Are you properly warming up and stretching before the workouts. Are you drinking a sports drink like gatorade or cytomax before hand making sure you have enough electrolytes in your body?