Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My Liba Minora Hurts Bad It’s Swollen and itchy and

My Liba Minora Hurts Bad It’s Swollen and itchy and

Patient: My Liba Minora Hurts Bad. It’s Swoll and itchy and Dry. What do I do?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Looks like you have developed a cyst or an abscess of an infective cause and hence the symptoms of pain, itching and dryness.Kindly use a feminine wash with lactic acid in it to cleanse your vagina every time you urinate or pass motions. Also, consult a gynecologist personally for an examination and treatment accordingly. In case of an infected cyst, it will need an excision and followed by antibiotics and also antifungal pessaries to treat the itching. Use cotton undergarments. Avoid nylon undergarments and tight fitting bottoms.Hope this helped.Regards