My liver was almost cut in two by a bullet

Patient : My liver was almost cut in two by a bullet 4 years ago. It was repaired by an amazing surgeon. Will it ever be 100%
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your history and question. Since the liver was 'repaired ' by an amazing Surgeon after bein g torn by a bullet, the time taken for the 100% recovery is hardly 3 months. This is because of the most wonderful regenerative process of liver. You had a bullet in the liver 4 years back. You may please confirm this by an ultrasonography . I hope this answers your query.