My LMP date is Feb 6 2015

Patient : My LMP date is Feb 6 2015 now iam having severe backache itching and vomiting sensation I want to know if iam pregnant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulati on, there is a possibility of pregnancy. Just by symptoms we cannot come to a conclusion regarding pregnancy, as backache, nausea, itching etc symptoms can be seen in other conditions like pelvic inflammatory disease etc. Better to wait for your expected date of periods and if you miss the periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care