My meatus is on the underside of my penis is that okay?

Patient : My meatus is on the underside of my penis is that okay
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com The location of the meatus indicates that you have HYPOSPADIAS which means that the urethra opens at the inferior body of the glans. Usually they don't cause any symptoms but during intercourse , ejaculate may not reach the cervix and may be a cause of male infertility. It is grade 1 , so at present no active management required if you are no facing any problems because of it. I hope i have answered your query, regards