My menstrual cycle started 1/31 2015 and I have not had my period yet

Patient : My menstrual cycle started 1/31 2015 and I have not started my period yet could I be pregnant breast sore and yesterday I had cravings
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. As you have been having regular menses and your LMP was 31st Jan 2015, then you should be getting your menses by 2nd march 2015. The symptoms that you are feeling for sore breasts, nausea, cravings, even mild lower abdominal ache, mood swings generally form a part of PMS symptoms in absence of pregnancy and indicate that your menses shall ensue in next few days. It is suggested that you wait for a week for the periods to return and if they don't by 8th March, then you may perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health. Regards