My middle finger is hurting On my right hand it

Patient : My middle finger is hurting. On my right hand it I touch my middle finger on the side it hurts and it keeps needing to be popped. I haven't done anything to it. It hurts to be bent or straightened
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Acute Muscular pain. I would advise you to get a X-r ay of hand to rule out any fracture of the finger bone. For acute muscular pain I advise following: 1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. 2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area. 3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally. 4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.