My mom (50) has had sever pain in her abdomen

Patient: My mom (50) has had sever pain in her abdomen starting Saturday…went to to er and was told it was most likely a kidney stone she had passed (her wHite blood cell count was elevated)…gave her antibiotics and pain meds and discharged and was told if the pain persists to come back to the er…the pain has not decreased at all…I took her back today and they say she has constipation…but after taking some docusate and magnesium citrate 5 hours ago she still has no relief…and the the pain is still severe…she has also been running a fever and having chills, hurts to walk, and just feeling terrible in general…should I take her to another ER?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.If your wife has been diagnosed with kidney stones, it is possible that you have it. He re are symptoms of kidney stones:Pain in the front of the abdomen going around the body to the backPain that is increasing and decreasing in naturePain that is very severeRaise WBC countsYou should take your wife to the Doctor to get an X-ray and CT done. If the kidney stone gets diagnosed, you may need to get it removed by surgery.One of the best and safest ways to do this is by basket lithotripsy. Hope this helps you. All the best.