My mom feels a nauseous feeling in her throat and

Q: My mom feels a nauseous feeling in her throat and it is difficult for her to even drink water, she doesn't feel sick from anything else and she has no other ailments. When she does drink water she has to throw up shortly after.

Symptoms:  Vomiting; Trouble eating and drinking; nauseous feeling in throat

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
Your mother seems to be having Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
I would advice in such scenario to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for reflux.
Also, she should take soft and bland diet.
She should be advised to put a pillow below her head when she sleeps.
She should make a habit to walk after all meals.
I would also recommend her to take soft and bland diet only.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy