My mom has factor eight blood disorder and also has

Patient

Q: My mom has factor eight blood disorder and also has dvt. She has a blood clot in her leg. About three days ago her feet started swelling. Today she says her feet feel like they are ripping apart at the seams. Refusing to go to the hospital and I don't know what to do.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

It is impossible to do anything at home with such a complicated history of factor 8 disorder. DVT and swollen lower limb.
You have to take her to the Hospital as she urgently needs the blood tests, the other investigations like color doppler of the lower limbs, X-ray chest and all .
And most important the active management .
There is no alternative.

Hope this helps you