My mom is 70yo And for last month she has

Patient: My mom is 70yo. And for last month she has a burning pain in her upper spine more on left side and around the whole chest. She feels like her whole thoracic area , throat, mouth are on fire and even when she breath she feels that she exhale fire like a dragon. Pain killers barely help. She went to ER twice and possible tests for cardiac and GI were done. Everything shows negative. But she still in discomfort and pain. What else u think it can be. Please help my mommy.

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern.She may be having lung infection such as pneumonia/ pneumonitis. You can get her chest x ray and blood investigation such as TLC and DLC and other tests for infection.You can consult physician for it. Hope your query get answered. Please feel free to ask further follow ups.Wishing you a good health.Take care.