My mother has a rash that wont go away

Patient : My mother has a rash that wont go away shes used calmin lotion and goldbond to try to ease the itching it doesnt help she siad she recieved the rash after she was working out in her back yard that the rash looks like little bumps.
Symptoms:  ITCHING TERRIBALLY
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that your mother has a rash to the grass which has caused the spots all over th e body. The simple way to treat this is to take 1 tablet of Levocet once a day for 3 days. This will help you with the cure. If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you.