My mother has spoken to so many doctors Done a

Q: My mother has spoken to so many doctors. Done a spinal tap. X-rays you name it.... she's done it. She has had 2 neurologists. Ears nose and throat specialist her primary. Doctor. They don't know what it is so they call it meningitis

Now where we start is my grandmother passing away. My mother's mother..... she stayed out there and got little sleep with planning the wake celebration of life taking phone calls etc.. a week later she started to get pain in the ear. And that Sunday it caused paralysis in her face and In her throat.. no not a stroke. We hit our Max in bills so everything is paid fear is the longer she has nervous damage... the longer it's permanent... please help....