My mother in law has a ball shape thing on

Patient : My mother in law has a ball shape thing on her back far left side and she complains that it hurts most of the time but she is scared to go see a doctor for the fact that it may be something really bad please help mer
Symptoms:  N/a
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that she has a simple cyst. The treatment of the cyst will be to remove it by do ing incision and drainage. Incision and drainage will help. Also, antibiotic cover will be needed to prevent the infection from spreading. Also, it will allow for the treatment. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thank you for your help