My mother is fifty years old she is suffering from headache, redness of eye.

Patient : My mother is fifty years old she is suffering from headache ,redness of left eye ,swelling in her feet ,legs and arms
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. A symptom complex of the headache, left red eye, swelling of he feet, legs and arms needs a proper clinical evaluation, detailed history, proper physical examination and investigation to get to the proper diagnosis. The probable reason of swellings are: Anemia, hypo-proteinemia, a general disorder of the kidneys or heart. The resultant increased Blood pressure can give headache and red-eye. Hence, it is important to have the ways to get a proper diagnosis as explained above. I hope this answer helps you to take a proper decision to take your Mother to the physician for proper diagnosis.