My Mother is having swelling with reddish Puz on her

Patient

Q: My Mother is having swelling with reddish Puz on her left Thumb, please advice and help me asap. Also she is having BP and Sugar..

Doctor

Q: I'm a 19 year old male in good physical shape. I have never really had any medical problems in the past and rarely vi...

Q: Blood in stool. How do I tell if its a hemorrhoid or a result of my gastritis getting worse.

Q: I have been HIV for a year and half. I started Striblid 6 months ago. First time i ever took medicine for the vir...

Q: Around 3 months ago I went to the doctors with testicle/groin/kidney pain and was told it seemed it was kidney stones...

Q: Are the chances of getting a hernia increased if the person regularly engages in physical exercise such as weightlift...

218

173

138

98