My mother is suffering from bleeding through the nose It

Patient

Q: My mother is suffering from bleeding through the nose. It is due to high blood pressure. The bleeding keeps reoccurring even though her pressure seems normal on a daily basis. She is taking pressure pills any idea what would cause the daily nose bleeds and clots?

Symptoms:  Nosebleed , high blood pressure, hypertension, headache
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

High blood pressure along with a dry environment and a dry nasal mucosa can cause bleeding in the nose. Drink lots of water and have lots of fruits and vegetables. See a Doctor if the problem continues.

Hope this helps you.