My Mother, who is 58 years old, is suffering from

Patient

Q: My Mother, who is 58 years old, is suffering from severe burning & pain in her feet since last 2 months. She is Type B Diabetic since last 15 years. We are seeing a well known Ayurvedic Doctor for her problem. He mentioned that her veins in the feet have become damaged due to diabetes. But assured us that she will be fine with his medicines, but it might take 2 - 3 months to see improvement. But recently since last 3 -4 days, the problem has become worse, and she's not able to walk properly from one room to another. I am worried for her condition, that we should not end up in a big trouble with her feet, as i know foot care is very critical in diabetes.
I am not sure where to go to fix this problem. (a Diabetes specialist, or bone specialist or nerve specialist)
Can you guide us where should we go, and also can you suggest me a suitable Doctor in Pune for this problem.

Doctor