My Mother's depression medication has her tongue swell any advice Thanks?

Q: My Mother Ronda has been on Geodon, Lamictal,centrax for 3 years. Well she couldn't afford to buy them for 4 months and she just started back thursday and she's been having swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; inflammation around the mouth; unusual weight gain, especially in the face. She has white sores in her mouth she talks slur. She's acting like insomnia like she doesn't remember nothing. She's had a somewhat like a sinus head cold. She boil's water in her sleep. What's wrong should I take her to the emergency room.What could I do for her now to help her?