My MRI report summary shows Early lumbar spondylosis with degenerative disc

Patient : My MRI report summary shows Early lumbar spondylosis with degenerative disc disease L5s1 Posterior disc protrusion at L5/S1 with effacement of anterior epidural fat Early cervical spondylosis with degenerative disc disease Normal B/L SI & hip joints I have pain in my hips & back some times also in legs Is it a major problem
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your problems. MRI Shows: Early lumbar spondylosis Degenerative d isc disease L5- S1 with posterior disc protrusion at L5-S1 and effacement of anterior epidural fat. Early cervical spondylosis with degenerative disc disease. Normal B/L SI means Sacro-iliac joint and normal hip joints > this may not be the reason for the pains you have in your hips & back.The pains may be due to local muscle spasms. Pain in the legs can be due to nerve compression in the spine. This is not a very major problem. I hope this answers your query.