My MRI shows Partial Tear 11x9 mm partial tear of

Patient : My MRI shows Partial Tear 11x9 mm partial tear of the common extensor tendon. I have had 5 cortisone injections over the last re years because of severe pain radiating down my forearm especially during an 8 hour day at work on a computer . What would be your next course of treatment. Thanks
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, read and understood your history of 5 cortisone injections for pain radiating down the for earm and MRI shows Partial Tear 11x9 mm partial tear of the common extensor tendon. The entails two different problems: -The tear in the common extensor tendon may need repair. - The pain in the forearm radiating down can be due to multiple causes and a proper clinical evaluation and examination by an Orthopedic Surgeon can help you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment. I hope this answers your query.