My mum had Uterine fibroids

Q: My mum had Uterine fibroids, She is 41 years old. Doctors did her endometrial biopsy and removed that fibroid but its paining in her uterus now and bleeding more. Doctors gave these medicines to stop pain and bleeding: Trapic MF, Ferrogen-XT and Cefixime Tablets I.P.

The Doctor said if the bleeding didnot stopped after 4-5 days taking medicine then they will operate her and remove her uterus.

Is this safe? I really need help whether we should switch the doctor or should continue with the same. What is the actuall problem?
Thanks for your answer! Can you tell me how this can be cured? The doctor is asking to operate her and to remove uterus. Is this safe? Is there any other way to cure this Bleeding and pain?

Symptoms:  Pain in Uterus, Bleeding (but not periods)