Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My mum having all of this symptoms for 1 months

My mum having all of this symptoms for 1 months

Patient: My mum having all of this symptoms for 1 months such as, bloating, left side stomach pain, sometime back Pain and feel full quickly when she eat.we have seen consultant, they took ultrasound scan for overian cancer, it came up normal and now they want to do CT scan for pancreas. We are so confused and when we tell gp about it, he is saying this symptoms could be something else.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms at her age are suggestive of an ovarian tumor.It could also mean any abdom inal cause like indigestion, gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcers, intestinal infections, irritable bowel disease or inflammatory bowel disease.Get the CT scan done which can rule out many of the above causes, any malignant conditions and a pancreatitis as well.The treatment can be done based on the diagnosis.Hope this helped.Regards