My nasal membrane on the left side of my nose is swollen

Patient : My nasal membrane on the left side of my nose is swollen and I'm unable to breath out of it and now myright side is to swell should I be worried about this
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you have nasal blockage due to supposedly swelling on the left s ide and now on the right side too. This is making breathing difficult. In my opinion, such a problem should be addressed to ASAP. Consult an ENT Surgeon for clinical evaluation, examination of the ENT part and decided the reason for blockage and confirm by a CT scan. Take the medicines as advised and go for corrective surgery if advised so. I hope this clears your doubts and gives you guidelines for proper diagnosis and treatment. Breathing difficulty has negative effects on the respiratory and cardiac system too.