My nasal membrane on the left side of my nose is swollen

Patient

Q: My nasal membrane on the left side of my nose is swollen and I'm unable to breath out of it and now myright side is to swell should I be worried about this

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood that you have nasal blockage due to supposedly swelling on the left side and now on the right side too. This is making breathing difficult.
In my opinion, such a problem should be addressed to ASAP.

Consult an ENT Surgeon for clinical evaluation, examination of the ENT part and decided the reason for blockage and confirm by a CT scan.
Take the medicines as advised and go for corrective surgery if advised so.

I hope this clears your doubts and gives you guidelines for proper diagnosis and treatment. Breathing difficulty has negative effects on the respiratory and cardiac system too.