My niece moves her head side to side even during sleep

Patient

Q: Hi, my niece is 4 months old now. almost 4 . we noticed in her 2nd month end that she moves her head side to side. we took it normal, tried to sooth her. later on she kept on growing, she gained normal weight, went through immunization as well. she got prevnar 13 first dozse as well.
now in her 4th month she is moving her head side to side even during sleep.
besides that she pays attention to voice when awaking. she follows moving objects, smiles when we tried to talk to her.
the only problem is her head movement that is scaring us a lot.

Doctor