My nuts have been ran over from stitches to leather

Patient : My nuts have been ran over from stitches to leather with a baseball when I was pitching yester-day I am nineteen years old am I going to heal correctly should I refram from sex with girlfriend this month
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history. First of all you should be careful to see the nature and depth of trauma to your nuts that is testicles. I would advise you the following: Get an opinion of a Urologist. Ultrasonography and color doppler examination to decide the extent. These two things will give an idea for a proper diagnosis and treatment. It may not be necessary to refrain from sex. I hope this answers your query