Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My nuts have been ran over from stitches to leather

My nuts have been ran over from stitches to leather

Patient: My nuts have been ran over from stitches to leather with a baseball when I was pitching yester-day I am nineteen years old am I going to heal correctly should I refram from sex with girlfriend this month

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history.First of all you should be careful to see the nature and depth of trauma to your nuts that is testicles.I would advise you the following:Get an opinion of a Urologist.Ultrasonography and color doppler examination to decide the extent.These two things will give an idea for a proper diagnosis and treatment.It may not be necessary to refrain from sex.I hope this answers your query