My one knee hurts when I am sitting, standing, rollover

Patient : My one knee hurts when I am sitting, standing, rollover in bed, elevate my leg with it bent at the knee. I also have a numbness at times. This has been going on for about 10 days?
Symptoms:  Aches on the outside of my leg near my knee especially if I flex my foot. I do not trust my leg for support - feels as if it may give out?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may b e having some kind of strain or sprain. You have not mentioned your age so exact disease is difficult to judge.,You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Rest and icing can be of help. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.