My partner and I have decided not to have children right now

Patient : My partner and I use withdrawal (we are both in our early 20's), I am 2 days late (I have had some slight routine changes as I have gone back to work after a 5 day vacation), I had light spotting for about 2 hours on my expected period date I usually bloat everywhere but this mouth I have only bloated around my uterus... should I get a pregnancy test or is this normal PMS symptoms?
Symptoms:  Bloated around my uterus, tender nipples, overly tired, slightly more sensitive (not a cry baby but close)