My partner has come in to contact of mumps at

Patient : My partner has come in to contact of mumps at work is it safe for him to be around our 7 month old son

Q: I was taking 75mg of Effexor for3 months. I( told my Dr. I wanted to stop it. He was annoyed at me and told me to t...

Q: Can I take keto os when pregnant. I am 5 weeks. Keto os is therapeutic ketones. The company Prüvit claims it is safe

Q: Concerned about chances of contracting hiv. after recent sexual encounters, even though protected. There has been a c...

Q: I have been taking .25 MG of klonopln in the morning and .25 MG of klonopln at night for 5 years. I missed 3 consecu...

Q: I have been having pain in my left cheek, jaw under the mandible and down left side of neck. the pain seems to throb ...

218

173

138

98