My partner just seems to be aggressive and crys a

Patient

Q: My partner just seems to be aggressive and crys a lot and tells me that she dont want to be with me she cusses me out she says shes upset and don't kw why she sleeps a bit and does not do so much she dont want to see any1 she hates her job..shes fine with other people but with me she went to attack me she said i dont listen and she dont appreciate nothing i do shes told me to leave i feel insecure so i say she has someone else she says no and im confusied

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
Relationship problems are quite common. People do breakup even after long term relationships. You may speak to your partner about the problems that she has with you and you can even get it listed. Try to rectify them one after the other. If you feel that there is difference of opinion then you may ask her if she can join you for a couple therapy with a clinical psychologist. If she says yes, then go ahead with the clinical psychologist appointment.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.