Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My partner that I’ve been recently just seeing claims that

My partner that I’ve been recently just seeing claims that

Patient: My partner that I’ve been recently just seeing claims that his penis hurts after oral and that he has chlamydia. I am a virgin and he claims that I have chlamydia. HELP

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Sometimes chlamydial infection is possible after oral sex.To find out the possibility, please consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like oral swab for culture and sensitivity.With this workup the possibility of infection can be identified and treated. Both the partners should be treated simultaneously to prevent cross infections.Hope this helps you.Take care.