My penis has got a dent in and i carnt get an erection.

Patient : I'll start from the very beginning.About 6years ago I was having sex with my girlfriend with her on top as she was on a downward motion my penis came out and was bent double and it really hurt,.Everything was fine after up until around about 2-3years ago when an indentation appeared in the side of my penis, it has got worse as times gone on and now there is a dent clearly visible and I cannot get an erection.I am 40 years old,just got married, I am sexually attracted to my wife so that's not the problem, I know it's to do with the 'DENT'.Please help me I feel to embarrassed to go to the Dr.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon