My penis has white and grey patches and red

Patient

Q: My penis has white and grey patches and red and purple patches with small but visible veins.it doesn't hurt or itch it just smells bad

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and the picture.

Noted the findings of white - grey and red, purple patches with small visible veins, smells bad; there is no pain or itching.
The image (photograph) shows that this is Balanoposthitis most probably due to phimosis as the rolled over prepuce is seen.
I would advise you the following:
- Clean it three times in a day with plain water.
- Apply liquid povidone iodine locally and let it dry.
- Consult a Doctor preferably a General Surgeon to see and prescribe medicines also.
- If the condition does not improve within 7 days, then circumcision can cure this problem.

I hope this answers your query