My penis has white and grey patches and red

Patient : My penis has white and grey patches and red and purple patches with small but visible veins.it doesn't hurt or itch it just smells bad
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the picture. Noted the findings of white - grey and red, purple patches with small vis ible veins, smells bad; there is no pain or itching. The image (photograph) shows that this is Balanoposthitis most probably due to phimosis as the rolled over prepuce is seen. I would advise you the following: - Clean it three times in a day with plain water. - Apply liquid povidone iodine locally and let it dry. - Consult a Doctor preferably a General Surgeon to see and prescribe medicines also. - If the condition does not improve within 7 days, then circumcision can cure this problem. I hope this answers your query