My penis hole is slightly split towards the underside of

Patient

Q: My penis hole is slightly split towards the underside of the penis. It can sometimes get red and irritated, but it's mostly fine. My question is: can I receive oral sex?

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

From your history, it seems like you are suffering from either a balanitis or a local urethral infection.
It needs to be controlled before you indulge in any kind of sexual activities, as the infection can only get worse.
This needs to be checked by a urologist who can guide you and give you appropriate medicines. If the infection is confirmed after the physical examination, a course of Tab. Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 7 days will help in reducing the infection.
Oral sex particularly can increase the infection as there are lots of bacteria in the oral cavity ( mostly part of the local flora ). So it is better avoided till the infection is controlled.

Hope this was helpful.
Regards.