My penis is having erectile problems

Patient: Im 36 why am I having erectile dysfunction I have been with my wife for 20 years and over the past six months or longer we cant have a normal sex life my penis wont get hard enough for penetration

Symptoms: My penis don’t get hard enough for penetration

Doctor: Thank you for writing to ATD.Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it’s not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their Doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don’t see your doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your Doctor can offer several new treatments for ED. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking may also help.Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that boosts performance — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. The other symptoms may be related to different medical issues that need thorough investigation. Please consult a family Physician, who may refer you to a psychiatrist and a sexual wellness expert, if required.Hope this helps.

View all posts