My penis is only about an inch long and only

Q: My penis is only about an inch long and only about 3.5 inches erect, what can I do about that?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The normal length of an erect penis can be from 3 inches to 6 inches. Thus, I do not think that there is anything abnormal with you. Another point that will help you is that the outside 3 inches of the vagina is sensitive to any sensations.

Thus, it is unlikely that you will have any problem with satisfying anybody. Scientifically, it is also proven that size has only a psychological bearing and not much physical meaning.

Do not worry about penis size unless you have other symptoms like burning while urinating or fever.

Hope this helps you. All the best.