Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My penis is only about an inch long and only

My penis is only about an inch long and only

Patient: My penis is only about an inch long and only about 3.5 inches erect, what can I do about that?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The normal length of an erect penis can be from 3 inches to 6 inches. Thus, I do not thi nk that there is anything abnormal with you. Another point that will help you is that the outside 3 inches of the vagina is sensitive to any sensations.Thus, it is unlikely that you will have any problem with satisfying anybody. Scientifically, it is also proven that size has only a psychological bearing and not much physical meaning.Do not worry about penis size unless you have other symptoms like burning while urinating or fever.Hope this helps you. All the best.