My penis is sore, and I am not sure what is wrong with it

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm slightly worried because last night I was washing my penis, and I accidentally got shower gel in the tip of my penis and it stung for about 5 minutes. Then, later that night I woke up and my penis head was burning but it stopped again after about 20 minutes. Today, it does not hurt at all, but I've noticed that when I pull my foreskin back the tip (hole) of the penis half of it is fatter and White, however it does not look like it is a discharge of fluid. I've tried looking online but I cannot find an answer because most website says that it is an STI however I have never had sexual intercourse, can you tell me what It is, and how long this will last for? thank you

Symptoms:  Sore penis before, but does not hurt now... Half of penis hole is swollen and white
Doctor