My penis won't stay hard since I started Coreg about

Q: My penis won't stay hard since I started Coreg about a year ago. Even if I try ejaculate . I don't know if it's from medicine or something else

Symptoms:  Penis won't stay hard

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Coreg is made of carvedilol. This is a beta blocker which causes male specific problems. You will have problems with erection and also with ejaculation.

You should talk to your Doctor to change the medication which does not cause the side effects in you.

Hope this helps you. All the best.

Patient: Thank you, well I need to find a pcp, my heart dr don't like to help with anything unless it's heart related. Any suggestions on what kind of dr I need to join ?