My period ended three maybe four days before I got

Q: My period ended three maybe four days before I got the birthcontrol shot , one day after receiving the birth control shot , I had unprotected sex and my partner ejaculated inside of me . am I pregnant?

A:   Hi,

If you take the depo shot during your menstrual period, it will give protection from the day of injection.
But as you took the injection four days after ending of your period, you should have used an additional contraceptive method like condoms for one week.
As you didn't use additional method, now the possibility of pregnancy cannot be ruled out.
If the intercourse occurred within 72 hours, you can go for emergency contraception now.
If 72 hours completed, you have to wait till your expected date of periods and if you miss your periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.