My period is 10 days late and for the past

Q: My period is 10 days late and for the past 2 days had really little light brown discharge and today when I wiped today I got really little blood? Also been having sore throat and headaches? Is anything serious

A:   Hi,

Little bit irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes like stress and strain, lifestyle modifications, recent illness etc.
Premenstrual spotting can be seen sometimes due to hormonal imbalance.
So, possibly your spotting may turn into regular flow soon.
If you are having doubt regarding pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
If test gives negative result and spotting persists or recurs, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated to find out the possible cause and take treatment accordingly.
If sore throat or headache persist, you can take symptomatic treatment with your doctor's advice.

Take care.