Ask The Doctor > Pending > My period is 2 days late and it’s starting to

My period is 2 days late and it’s starting to

Patient: My period is 2 days late and it’s starting to worry me. i’ve read stuff on google about stress being a factor and axiety. i am about to graduate high school and that has caused me to stress out a lot. also, my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex 2 times in the month of April. the first time was April 18th and the second time was April 23rd. He didn’t cum at all the first time and the second time he was in and out and came 15 minutes later with a hand job. I had a doctor’s appointment on the 24th. if i was to be pregnant on the 18th, would it have shown up in my blood and pee test at the doctors? I haven’t had any symptoms at all. No nausea, tender breasts, headaches, sore back, fatigue.. etc. just my period is 2 days late.

Symptoms: None

My period is 2 days late an...-1

Doctor: