My period is 4 days late I took a pregnancy test.

Patient

Q: My period is 4 days late I took a pregnancy test the morning within seconds of urine going on stick it flashed pregnant 2-3 weeks took another test this evening to make sure and it said negative ! What is going on ?

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thanks for the query at ATD.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As you had urine pregnancy test one said positive other said negative, it is most likely due to error.
In my opinion to confirm whether you are pregnant or not get your blood beta hcg testing to rule out pregnancy ( because it is more confirmatory test).
So get your beta hcg testing and share your results with us.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.