My period is becoming unbearable I can't do anything, I

Q: My period is becoming unbearable. I can't do anything, I vomit, faint, can't eat and leak through my clothes. Please help

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from Dysmenorrhea. It is of two types:
1.Primary dysmenorrhoea is the most common type of painful periods. This occurs where there is no underlying problem. It often occurs in teenagers and women in their 20s.
2.Secondary dysmenorrhoea is pain caused by a problem of the womb or pelvis. This is less common.
You have not mentioned your age, so it gets difficult for me to comment further.
You would require to get tested for thyroid issues and get Ultrasound Pelvic organs to rule out any issue related to that, which might be causing the dysmenorrhea.
Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy