My period is coming on time, but i show all the signs of pregnancy

Patient : Hey, on December 17th my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex. A couple days later my boobs became sensitive and i was eating like crazy and had to pee every five seconds. i got really scared and i decided that that first week of January we would take a pregnancy test. It came out negative and my period came a day or two later. But my boobs are getting extremely sensitive and I want to scream whenever someone brushes or touches them. Plus my belly is getting a little bigger but the weight isnt going anywhere else. I still eat like crazy and I will get really bad heartburn even if I didnt eat, and when I go around oily things I wanna throw up. Am I going crazy or am I preganat?