My period is late by nearly 4 days and my

Patient

Q: My period is late by nearly 4 days and my last period was over 4 weeks ago and I have regular periods every 4 weeks from the first day of my period I get it and I did have unprotected sex a couple of times about 3 weeks ago but in the last 2 weeks or so I have felt sick, bloated, tired, had white creamy/clear discharge and feel very wet, and weird chemical taste in my mouth once and odd lower back ache could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  White creamy/clear discharge from vagina and feel almost wet, tired, bloating and odd ache in my lower back, feel sick and tasted a chemical taste in my mouth at one point
Doctor