My period is missed due to unprotect sex and pregency

Patient : My period is missed due to unprotect sex and pregency test come positive please suggest tablet
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, iF YOUR PREGNANCY TEST IS POSITIVE, and you are unwilling to co ntinue the pregnancy then the next best thing to do would be to rule out ectopic pregnancy with an ultrasound first.This is because medical termination of pregnancy can be offered only for intra-uterine pregnancy. So you need to get an ultrasound done and then meet your gynecologist for the prescription of medicine , which is required to be taken in a set protocol and regimen to ensure complete abortion. So please don't try aborting at home as incomplete abortions and retained products are very common through self-medication termination attempts and they ultimately need a surgical evacuation. So please meet your gynecologist. Wishing you good health, Regards